• English
  • Français
  • Italiano
  • Deutsch
  • Русский
  • Polski
  • Español
  • Hungarian
  • Nederlands
  • Português
  • 中文
  • Română
  • Czech
  • Lietuvių
  • Lëtzebuergesch
  • Hindi
How does it work?

How does it work?

How does it work?
  • Publish an item

    Once you are registered as user on Millenium State, by clicking on "Create a free account" on the top right of the page, you will be able to publish any items you wish to sell: coins, banknotes, medals, orders etc, by clicking on the tab next to "Live Auction" then on "add an item". There are 3 different types of subscriptions to choose from: Freemium, Premium and Millenium. The Freemium subscription allows you to use the platform for free with 7% fees on sales and purchases. The Premium subscription costs 9.99€ monthly and allow you to use the platform with 5% fees on sales and purchases and the possibility to be notified by SMS everytime a sale has been completed. The Millenium subscription costs 29.99€ monthly and allows you to use the platform with 4% fees on sales and purchases along with the SMS alert. Thanks to a CSV file (Excel file), you will be able to upload thousands of items in just a few minutes. On top of that, you will become an integral part of the MS Club Membership that will provide you with a discount at our lounges in addition to being invited to our VIP nights and events in which you will be meeting investors and numismatic enthusiastics. Each type of subscription will include 3% fees on Gold Bullion, separate from numismatic fees.

  • Purchase an item

    The online bidder can either buy an item directly or bid on it. After purchasing, it is compulsory for the buyer to proceed to the payment by applying the following rule: if the price of the item is below 200€, the buyer will pay by credit card. If the price exceeds 200€, 20% of the total amount will be paid by credit card, and the other 80% via bank transfer directly to Millenium State. Once we receive the payment, the seller will immediately be notified.

  • Shipping with a tracking number

    After receiving the notification of the payment, the seller must ship the items to the buyer with a tracking number that will also be provided to Millenium State in order for us to make sure that the shipping is successfully completed and also to keep an eye on the parcel while being shipped.

  • Withdraw funds

    From the moment the transaction is successfully completed and the item has been shipped, the seller can withdraw their funds within a maximum of 21 working days.


Log in


Forgot password?


Not registered yet?